Sunday, February 9, 2014

Finally getting caught up with posting most of my paintings more recently completed during 2013.  As I indicated in a previous post I easily get behind in posting but that doesn't mean that I have stopped painting.  Of course like any artist i go through periods of rapid production and periods of painting less often.  Life often gets in the way of doing those things that one enjoys!  On of the pleasures of winter is gazing out my patio doors to my bird feeder and whenever a blue jay or cardinal is feeding at the feeder it is always a great unexpected pleasure.  Loudly protesting and often being a bit of a bully to smaller birds the color of the blue jay is always exciting against a snowy background. This painting was inspired by such a visit from this bird. The painting is available for purchase through my Sunset Studio in suite #326 at Western Avenue Studios in Lowell, MA.

No comments:

Post a Comment