Thursday, October 25, 2012

Interpreting Thomas Kincaide's Deer Creek Painting

This painting is my interpretation of a Thomas Kincaide painting entitled "Deer Creek".  Kincaide who passed away this year is the most widely sold American artist.  He was an absolute master of marketing and many people are draw to the warm feelings he created in his art.  This is my third interpretation of pieces he did and was produced as a learning experience in my study under Marie Stabile. Marie is of the opinion that much can be learned through an understanding of how Kincaide executed his paintings.  I am quite pleased with my painting and particularly happy with he reflections of light in "deer creek". This painting is available for sale at my Western Avenue Studio in Suite #326 in Lowell, Massachusetts.

1 comment:

  1. The artwork is beautiful! Lovely detail and colors used. It looks basically the same but a bit better! :D I simply love your work.

    ReplyDelete